Thursday, October 18, 2007

Two Weeks From Today!

The time is quickly approaching! We will be on our way in just two weeks. On one hand it seems really soon, but on the other so far away. Just trying to stay busy and organized so it all comes together smoothly. Those of you who know me well know that I can get a little anal about being organized! When it comes to things like this I don't like surprises. I've checked our paperwork about twenty times just to make sure we have everything. And I will probably check it twenty more times before we go!

On another note, we finally have good news from Guatemala! My neice's adoption process there has finally started to make good progress. She got out of PGN last week, which means the adoption is FINAL!! Bella is now officially a member of this crazy family. Now they just need to deal with the Americans to bring that baby home! It is funny: After very long (mine) and difficult (hers) journeys, these two miracles will be coming home within days of each other!! Happy Thanksgiving to us all! Congrats and God bless to Sharon and Greg and their darling little family.

No comments: